Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mark the TA

I took Mark a lunch today and visited him on campus during his TA office hours.  It is such a weird feeling every time I go back on campus.  It is so strange to feel so unfamiliar with such a familiar place.  While on campus, part of me feels like I have been there every day this past year, while part of me feels like everyone around me knows I'm an intruder.  It's nice to be done with school but I definitely do miss it.

In the lunch for Mark I brought a string cheese, but not any string cheese.  This string cheese is one we have been saving since we opened the pack weeks ago, saving it for when we could eat it together...

Yes. This is real life.


Then, being me, I insisted that we get a picture of my man as a BYU Chem TA.  
Who knew something so simple could be such a struggle....



Aw, there we go!
Mark the TA:


                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment